Long, thick and curved lashes are one of the top factors to embellish your eyes, making them glitter and attractive. But having sparse lashes or lossing lashes always makes you stressed.
Therefore, let’s find out the main reasons to prevent and then draw on some eyelash care tips to keep your eyelashes healthy and beautiful.
Why do eyelashes fall out?
There are many reasons why eyelashes fall out and one of the main reasions is:
- Using inappropriate, out of date or poor quality mascara cosmetics
- Do not Remove makeup before going to bed
You go to sleep while still wearing eye makeup. Especially when mascara is well groomed and left on overnight. This is what can cause eyelashes to fall and can also lead to bacterial infections.
- Lash loss can be due to the constant rubbing and scratching in response to the itchy feelings.
- Stress, hormonal imbalances, and nutritional deficiencies can also cause eyelash loss. Other causes may also include aging, results of medications or chemotherapy, and allergies to mascara and other beauty products.
- Blepharitis, a medical condition that affects the eyelids, can also lead to eyelash loss. When your eyelid is inflamed, it becomes itchy and red. This causes lash loss as the inflammation damages the hair follicles
Do eyelashes grow back?
- The answer is yes. Just like the eyelashes that are lost during the normal cycle, eyelashes that are plucked or pulled out do grow back. And as long as the hair follicle has not been seriously damaged or destroyed, your eyelashes will continue to grow.
- Eyelashes that have been pulled out usually takes from a few weeks to a few months for them to be regenerated as full lash growth cycle is different for each person.
Care for eyelashes with coconut oil
In coconut oil has the vitamin E and fatty acids help moisturizing and antibacterial. Therefore coconut oil can stimulate he growth of eyelashes.
- Pure coconut oil
- Cotton swab
Use a cotton swab put into coconut oil and then brush your eyelashes like the way you use mascara, from the feet to the tops, for both upper and lower lashes. Do every night before going to bed and wash your face in the morning as usual for 10 days.
Each eyelash will fall after 3-4 weeks (the highest is 3 months). If you want long and thick eyelashes, apply continuously for 10 days, you will see effect. After that, you need to maintain 2-3 times / week regularly to keep your eyelashes curled.
- Pure coconut oil will not harm the eyes.
Care for eyelash with Vitamin E
• Ingredients: vitamin E, small bottle , Cotton swabs.
– Vitamin E is also very good material used to nourish and lengthen lashes that you should not ignore. You take a few drops of vitamin E into a clean bottle, then dip the cotton swabs in it.
– Apply this cottons swabs to the lashes, from root to tip, on both upper and lower lashes. Use this method twice a day, usually in the morning and before going to bed.